Adult Educational Assessment
An assessment can feel like an intimidating process. At Northside Psychology, our assessment team will assist you in making this understandable, accessible and helpful every step of the way.
An educational assessment for an adult is appropriate for many different reasons. If you’ve been given a referral, or believe a learning assessment may be appropriate, this might be the appropriate assessment for you. Alternatively, this is the assessment to choose where you’ve noticed and are concerned by any of the following behaviors:
• Finding it hard to meet expectations in reading written work in workplace or at uni.
• Finds daily mathematics hard to understand
• Comments from employers (and others) about poor quality of written work
• Difficulty or inability to comprehend instructions
• Historical difficulties with reading/writing/mathematics that have existed throughout lifespan
Please note: These are only indicators that this assessment may be helpful. All of these are normal and seen to different extents in people of all ages.
Book an Enquiry Call with our Assessments Coordinator