We are seeking an outstanding clinician to join our team – part-time or full-time. The Role would suit a Provisional, Registered or Clinical Psychologist, Social Worker or Occupational Therapist.
This is an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic, highly skilled team dedicated to achieving excellence. The successful applicant will provide direct clinical services.
The ideal person
Our ideal person is an experienced and confident practitioner who relishes the idea of working independently with a high level of administrative support.
Early Career Psychologists including those about to gain their Provisional Registration are invited to apply for our Graduate Program.
Some benefits we offer
- A large administrative support team so you can focus on what you enjoy doing – working with your preferred client groups
- A stimulating and diverse client load, matched to your strengths and interests
- A manageable workload
- Full marketing and business systems so you can focus on clients
- Strong peer support
- Pampering on your birthday
- Flexible working hours and locations to promote work – life balance
- Complimentary team dinners
- The support of a Clinical Team Leader
- The support of an Internal Clinical Supervisor
- Flexible Terms as an Independent Contractor or Employee
The Selection Criteria
- Experience and in interest working with PTSD, Complex Trauma and EMDR
- Experience and interest in providing counselling and clinical services to children and adolescents
- Experience and interest in couples counselling
- Experience in private practice
- Medicare Provider Number
- Registered with AHPRA
- Mental Health Professional: A Fully Registered Psychologist (with or without an Endorsement), Mental Health Social Worker or Mental Health Occupational Therapist OR a Provisional Psychologist, Social Worker and Occupational Therapist who is committed to the process of AHPRA registration and becoming a Medicare Provider.
- High reliability and commitment to providing outstanding services to clients and referrers
- Autonomous with a strong work ethic and ability to work as a part of a team
- Excellent clinical assessment and treatment skills
- Demonstrated skills in a range of evidence-based interventions
- Committed to ongoing professional development
- Ability to cover a broad range of clinical issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Ability to secure Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Ability to work legally in Australia
Northside Psychology is an Approved Temporary Activities Sponsor and a Standard Business Sponsor with the Australian Government Department of Home Affairs. Suitably qualified and experienced overseas applicants who have had their overseas skills assessment completed, and are registered with AHPRA as a Clinical Psychologist or Registered Psychologist in Australia are invited to apply
Who to contact for this role
Please contact Holly Kirwan (Principal Psychologist and Director) for a confidential discussion on 02 6255 3008 or email email@example.com
To apply for the position please forward your CV, a cover letter addressing the selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org