We are looking for an experienced Practice Manager to join our incredible team.
Some of the Benefits we Offer
We are seeking an outstanding Practice Manager to manage and oversee the business operations, lead, coach and manage the Administrative Team and coordinate the Clinical Team.
Working with and reporting to the CEO & Principal Psychologist, you will ensure the necessary resources, systems, policies and procedures are in place for optimal business and strategic operations, innovation, growth and success. Whilst maintaining the highest standards of ethical client care and service provision, you will work to deliver financial and operational targets.
The Ideal Person
You are an experienced and confident Manager and Leader. You take pride in your work and are passionate about providing an outstanding level of service characterised by the highest standard of quality, integrity and ethics.
You are an energetic, innovative, proactive, highly motivated self-starter with a can-do attitude. You are an analytical, lateral thinking, problem solver. You thrive in a busy environment; and are able to prioritise, adapt to and manage competing demands. You consistently meet deadlines by utilising strong organisational and effective time management skills. You always maintain excellent standards with high attention and accuracy to detail.
You will be responsible for human resource management & planning. You easily build rapport with others and have excellent communication, negotiation, presentation, written and verbal skills. You are able to build and maintain strong relationships, have open communication and develop a positive environment within a team. You enjoy actively contributing to the learning and development of others. You work well autonomously and within a team.
You play a pivotal role in the strategic planning and future development of the business as the Practice Manager.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in:
- Management and leadership
- Human resources and industrial relations management
- Financial management
- Budget development, expense maintenance and optimisation
- Business and Clinical Operations
- Policy and procedure development
- Information management
- Risk management
- Governance and organisational dynamics
- Communication and team work
- Maintaining quality service provision
- Experience working with Medicare initiatives and the NDIS is beneficial
- Driver's licence and reliable transportation
The successful candidate may also have demonstrated experience in:
- A similar role in an Allied Health or Medical setting or corporate environment
- Business strategy and analysis
- Power Diary or similar practice management system
- Tertiary qualifications in business or qualification in practice management
Prior to commencing employment the following must be obtained:
- National Police Check clearance
- ACT Working with Vulnerable People Card
How to Apply
To apply for the position please forward your CV including two referees and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria to Holly Byron, CEO & Principal Psychologist email@example.com
Please contact Holly on 02 6255 3008 with any queries.
Closing Date: 11/11/23
Suitably qualified and experienced applicants will be interviewed as applications are received. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.