Secret Agent Society (SAS)
Small Group Program for 8-12 Year Olds
Northside Psychology is proud to be a Secret Agent Society (SAS) program provider.
SAS is an evidence-based program designed for children aged 8 to 12 years old who are experiencing a range of social and emotional challenges. It's a fun, espionage themed program that helps children to learn how to feel happier, calmer and braver.
Originally launched in 2009, the Secret Agent Society is evidence-based to help children experiencing the following challenges:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (High Functioning)
- Social Difficulties
- Emotional Difficulties
Our Secret Agent Society graduates are provided with tools to:
- Recognise emotions in themselves and others
- Express their feelings in appropriate ways
- Cope with feelings of anger and anxiety
- Communicate and play with others
- Cope with mistakes, transitions and challenges
- Build and maintain friendships
- Solve social problems
- Prevent and manage bullying and teasing
- Acknowledge their personal strengths
Keen to find out more?
Option 1: Book an Inquiry Call with our Groups Coordinator